#31 - How to Achieve High Performance with Jairek Robbins
On this episode of the Formula Podcast, Trevor Carlson has an in depth conversation with Jairek Robbins on high performance.
Jairek is a performance coach, author of the book Live It!, keynote speaker, and co-creator of The Complete Guide to High Performance. I noticed a lot of Jairek’s posts on Instagram about performance and his course caught my intention so I invited him to be a guest on the show.
After talking with him I’ve purchased the course myself and have been really happy with it so far. Once I’m finished I’ll throw a review up on our blog to share with all of you if you think you might be interested in taking it too. I think I paid $10 for it and the workout plan alone is 59 pages long so it is definitely worth it. Jairek is a gifted story teller and just an awesome dude who I really appreciated the opportunity to chat with.
Some topics discussed by Trevor and Jairek include:
● What does it mean to perform at a high level?
● How to start living a high performance life
● Develop a growth mindset
● Facing a curveball
● Most people begin to live when they face death
● There are no ordinary moments
● Living in a state of gratitude
● Where’s your journey taking you?
● Be specific with your goals
● How do you want to live every day?
● Everybody deserves a clear path to walk on
● Find the purpose out of the littlest things
● Learn what it takes to actually get the result
● Daily routine
Big thanks to Jairek for taking the time to show up on the show, it was an amazing interview and hopefully we can chat again in the future.
Music provided by Moods: open.spotify.com/artist/14uVJsPC4DByeuD0cq36ez