#34 - Podcasting Lessons with Life Stylist Host, Luke Storey
On this episode of the Formula podcast, Trevor Carlson sits down with Luke Storey to discuss his journey starting the Life Stylist Podcast.
Luke has a very interesting Instagram profile with all kinds of health and podcasting tips that caught Trevor's eye months ago, so he invited Luke to be a guest on the show.
On this episode Trevor and Luke discuss:
How Luke chose podcasting
- Hay House Podcasts www.hayhouse.com/podcasts
- Metta Hour Podcast www.sharonsalzberg.com/metta-hour-podcast/
- Oprah’s Super Soul Conversations www.supersoul.tv/category/podcast
- Tony Robbins Podcasts www.tonyrobbins.com/podcasts/
- The Brendon Burchard Show brendon.com/podcast/
- Bullet Proof Radio blog.bulletproof.com/category/podcasts/
- ReWild Yourself Podcast www.danielvitalis.com/rewild-yourself-podcast/
- Online Marketing Made Easy www.amyporterfield.com/amy-porterfield-podcast/
Trends in the “Health Community”
What has he learned from podcasting?
How to approach Brands for Monetization
His Podcasting Process and Production methods, Release Scheduling
What he’s learned from his guests
What does his daily routine look like?
The importance of habits
- Cold Showers
What book has had the biggest impact on your life?
“Letting Go: The Pathway to Surrender” by David R. Hawkins - amzn.to/2FiVOpi
Trevor’s book recommendation:
“The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F*ck” by Mark Manson - amzn.to/2Gxtwad
Big thanks to Luke for taking the time to chat and looking forward to having him back again in the future.
Music provided by Moods: open.spotify.com/artist/14uVJsPC4DByeuD0cq36ez